We cater to different requirements for each wedding. Pricing for planning services varies due to size, details and location of the wedding.
This comprehensive service is most suitable for couples who are busy with their careers or who are out of town or who just prefer to leave all the planning, from concept to completion, to us. The list below may not be exhaustive as each wedding is different but this gives you an idea the areas we may cover:-
• Initial consultation with bride and groom
• Ongoing consultation and advice
• Provide information to obtain a marriage license
• Prepare a budget
• Prepare a schedule/timeline and checklists
• Assist with selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
• Assist with booking a Celebrant or Lady-in-waiting for the
wedding ceremony if required)
• Assist with selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding
• Assist with the design and arranging the printing of invitations and other
• Source, negotiate and book suitable vendors (e.g. florist, photographer,
musicians, entertainers, caterer, baker, etc.)
• Schedule appointments with vendors for clients to meet with them (where
• Communicate verbally and visually every detail of the wedding before
proceeding with implementation (especially for couples who are abroad)
• Review vendors' contracts and coordinate with vendors
• Prepare detailed program and contact information for wedding ceremony and
• Assist in selection of music for processional and recessional
• Co-ordinate accommodation for wedding couple at reception venue
• Assist in coordinating out-of-town guest accommodation and transportation
• Confirm and brief all service providers on the flow of events on the
• Ensure delivery of all wedding day accessories, decorations, and
miscellaneous items to
the wedding and reception sites
• Oversee the set-up and decoration of the reception venue
• Instruct attendants and helpers about their duties
• Coordinate with the Banquet Manager, emcee and other vendors on the flow
of events and program (including playing of march-in music, photo montage,
video, serving of
dishes during dinner, etc)
• Control and manage the consumption of wine/hard liquor/beer and other
during the cocktail hour and reception
• Distribute final payments and necessary tips to service providers
• Supervise and assist with service provider clean-up at end of evening
Wednesday, 25 May 2011
Aimportant part of wedding planning is choosing your ceremony style. When choosing your ceremony style, you need to keep a few things in mind: time of day, season, and venue. All of these have a impact on how you plan your wedding.
Temperature and light are important things to consider when planning your wedding outside. You want to avoid starting your ceremony at the hottest or coldest times of day. Something else to consider when planning an outdoor wedding is when does the sunset? If the sun is too bright, everyone will be squinting and the lighting is more harsh in photographs. If it is dark outside, where ever the flash hits will be beautifully lit, where ever it doesn’t will be completely dark.
Your attire decisions will be also be impacted. For an outdoor wedding, you probably want to avoid a cathedral-length train for your gown. Your shoes should be grass-friendly as well. For your guests’ sakes, you might want to make the wedding a bit less formal so that they feel comfortable being outside.
If you are getting married in a place of worship, you need to find out what type of gown is acceptable. Most likely you will have to have your shoulders covered. You also won’t want to wear anything with too low of a neckline or back.
Many place of worship have specific times when you can have your wedding because they have services in the evening. If you want your wedding reception to last into the wee hours of the night, you may have to plan for a break between your ceremony and reception.
Ultimately, your wedding ceremony style should be a reflection of you and your personality. What type of wedding do you want to have. Formal and elegant? Casual and comfortable? All options are available, so take the time to decide what will make you the most comfortable